Some of the proposed classes/courses from 2011 and beyond are:
It is envisaged that the monthly Gopa Kuteeram study classes for children aged 5 to 12 years will be run every week on Sundays in the following years. Plan is underway to restructure the classes into progressive levels.
* The Association will conduct a 2 day holiday camp for children aged 6-12 at Scout Hall, Parramatta NSW in April 2011 and will continue to run camps during school holidays biannually.
* A group class activity for children in the age group of 13+ that commenced in 2011on the 4th Sunday of every month will be run in the next few years as weekly classes.
* The monthly study group classes on the holy text, Srimad Bhagavatham currently held on the first Friday of every month will continue in 2011 and beyond.
* Members of the Association will continue to conduct lecture series and classes on Ramayana and Srimad Bhagavatam.
* The Association will consider bringing in serior disciples of Swamiji from overseas for longer periods to conduct structured classes on the holy texts, Srimad Bhagavatam and Bhagavad Gita.
* As done in the previous years, it is intended that an overseas speaker from G.O.D India will tour Australia for a period of 8 – 12 weeks and deliver lectures and conduct seminars/workshops/camps on various spiritual topics in and around Sydney, Canberra, Adelaide, Melbourne and Perth.
* It is also intended to organise teleconference classes on various cantos of Srimad Bhagavatam as done in 2009.
* A structured bhajan (devotional songs) class is being planned for children and adults on a regular basis.